Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just something to share!    

Just something to share!

miesies muis
Namibia

Just something to share!

I have looked through a lot of worksheets. I find some of them very difficult for my learners to do and even understand. I am teaching a grade 2 English class, but some of these children don �t even speak English at home. Their parents can �t even speak proper English. Our country has 11 languages spoken here, and I only speak 2 of those languages, so I am not even able to talk and explain in a language that they can understand. I sometimes find it very difficult to stay motivated. Luckily I found this amazing website where I can come and get support and help. Thanks every body who has contributed to this site. It makes my teaching a little bit better and I even learn a few new things! 

19 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
I discovered this site many years ago and it helped me a lot as a teacher and it has saved me time but the best thing this site has brought me is friends.

I know a lot of teachers of different school subjects who are jealous of what this site is contributing to ESL.  They wish they had the same thing for their own subject.

19 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

Me too- I find myself learning new stuff every time I come here. I only tried one of the online exercises (for the first time today, ashamed to say) and loved it, and already learned some new things. This site is a lifesaver. And the friendships - amazing how many kindred spirits one can come across when least expected... and celebrate our differences.

19 Sep 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables, a heaven for teachers!
Please try free    Tutorials    Templates  section. If you need worksheets for beginners, try these:
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=3&tipo=any&contents=&username=&B1=Search#thetop
If you contribute more worksheets, you will reach 30 points soon and you will be able to download 30 recent (last day �s) worksheets for free every day. That �s 10,000 worksheets per year...
This site is a heaven :-D
If you want to make your worksheet more appealing, use colourful borders, textboxes, clipart etc... but PLEASE always include the plain (BW) printer-friendly version in the file too...
Thanks a lot!
PS: I�ve just misspelt appealing... (appaling is a bad  spelling mistake, don�t you think?)
I wish you  find a lot of friends at esp. Have a nice week!

19 Sep 2010