Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English teacher īs evaluation format needed     

English teacher īs evaluation format needed

naryana
Saudi Arabia

English teacher īs evaluation format needed

Hi everyone ... I wonder if any of you has teacher īs evaluation format ... Embarrassed...if anyone could help me I would be so thankful ....the sooner the better...thanks in advance...

20 Sep 2010      

baiba
Latvia

Hi

This is a detailed teacher assessment form (Word doc). It is titled as self-assessment but it can be used by administration as well.

20 Sep 2010     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

Hey baiba,  Sorry to say this, I tried to open the link but , strange as it may seems , there was absolutely nothing but an empty pageDisapprove could u please try again with another link!!

20 Sep 2010     

Bella29UMM
Mexico

Check your mailbox, I īve sent you a message

20 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Naryana, this is the full link. It won īt open on a web page because it is a Word document to download.

http://www.google.lv/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alabamapepe.com%2Fteacher%2Ftchselfasmnt.doc&rct=j&q=teacher%20assessment%20form&ei=OH6XTMmyJ8LKswaR__ha&usg=AFQjCNGPrFrUhpm0rZhhp5VBCb7AcihfjQ&cad=rja

20 Sep 2010     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

Thanks baiba , you īve been kind enough ....I do appreciate ur being sooo very helpful ...ur an angel ...may God bless every step of the way in ur life ...Bella29UMM has PM me ...thanks to both of u for ur time and efforts....

20 Sep 2010