Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please leave a message - in Spanish    

Please leave a message - in Spanish

colibrita
United Kingdom

Please leave a message - in Spanish

Hi All

I �m looking to translate the typical answerphone message into Spanish (European). Something along the lines of

"Hi, this is ......... Sorry but I can �t answer the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep and I �ll get back to you as soon as I can"

Oh and wish me luck that I can go and pick up my son from school before the heavens open!! It �s looking pretty murky out there!

Colibrita

20 Sep 2010      

cristinacarre
Spain

in spanish we will say:
Hola soy..... Perdona pero en estos momentos no puedo contestar tu llamada. Por favor deja un mensaje despu�s de la se�al y t� llamar� lo antes posible. gracias.

I hope it help you

20 Sep 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hola, este es el domicilio de ............. Lo siento pero en estos momentos no podemos contestar a su llamada. Deje un mensaje despu�s de la se�al y le llamaremos lo antes posible.

20 Sep 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hola ! Te comunicaste con ........ Ahora no puedo atenderte, pero si dejas tu nombre y n�mero de tel�fono, te llamar� en cuanto pueda. Gracias !

20 Sep 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thank you folks so much for your help!

Hugs and besitos

24 Sep 2010