Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please helpp    

please helpp

miss wish
Turkey

please helpp

hi everybody,

i really don �t understand why i am waiting so long for my points. I have sent my contributions 2 days ago and everbody is going on downloading.BUT i have still 60 points.

What can i do now ?

20 Sep 2010      

SaraMariam
United States

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

I guess you will receive your points after midnight :)

20 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Miss wish
Firstly relax..., take a deep breath..., count to ten..., enjoy your surroundings..., It �ll be ok.
Your work sheets are in today �s contributions (last 24 hrs) which means you �ll get your points at midnight Spanish time which is probably a couple of hours after Turkey?? Not sure on time zones... But you will get them tonight.
Nice avatar by the way.
Turn it into a positive 60 points means that somewhere in this wonderful world of ours there are 60 of YOUR work sheets being used to educate children. Now isn �t that a wonderful thought?

20 Sep 2010