Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help with images    

help with images

newuser07
Argentina

help with images

Hi Dear friends,

I�ve been trying to change some cliparts but haven�t succeeded at it yet...
I�d like to know how I could transform a rectangular or square image into a rounded one or one with rounded corners.

Thanks in advance! Any idea will help me a lot!
Have a great week

Smile

21 Sep 2010      

lapaoiza
Argentina

Hi newiser07...

WHat I do when I need what you are asking for, is to use PHOTOSHOP: magic eraser tool... I clean all the borders and then I save it as .gif...

I don�t know any other way... I hope it is useful for you.

Love, 

Paola

21 Sep 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

Hi!

Do you use Microsoft Office 2007? If you do, you can modify your images there. Not only rounded corners, but also other effects.

My Office is in Portuguese, but I �ll try to explain where I go to modify the images.
Click on the image in Word, then "Format" (at the top of the page) and there should appear many types of images, from which you can choose the model you want your image to have.

I don �t know if you understood my explanation (I hope so). If you want, send me a PM and I �ll try to explain it better if it was hard to understand (I can send you printscreens so that you can see where it is).

Hugs,

Patricia

21 Sep 2010