Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Where is it from?????    

Where is it from?????

cheezels
New Zealand

Where is it from?????

I logged on about 10 minutes ago and saw in the preview a worksheet that I really wanted.... then it was gone so I am assuming it was deleted for being copied from somewhere.

There was a few worksheets (3 or 4+) on long sound of I, short sound of I etc... (phonics) and they had pictures.

Can a moderator PM me with the website/book/ESL member it was taken from as I am doing this sort of thing now with some of my kids and it was exactly what I was looking for.

THANKS!!!!!

21 Sep 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi cheezels! You �ll be able to download them tomorrow because they have been reported by mistake (or sort of).

Have a nice day,
mena

21 Sep 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am sorry to hear that these were reported, I wonder what the reason was if it as not copying (which as I now know who the author is I know her work to be super original)....

When you are working with young learners, this type of activity is essential to help beginner readers and writers. When I taught in London we had 10-15 minutes of phonic activities and games at the beginning of EVERY English lesson. This was the same for EVERY year level from Reception through to Year 6.

I am glad that they are going to be available on the site tomorrow.

21 Sep 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

cheezels i think it is my work you are refering too. send me a pm if it is and ill send them too you by email.  my ws were for all short sounds and they were reported because a member thinks is not an esl  resource.  

21 Sep 2010