Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TOTAL ENGLISH DVD PRE-INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE WORKSHEETS    

TOTAL ENGLISH DVD PRE-INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE WORKSHEETS

hossein mehdaoui
Morocco

TOTAL ENGLISH DVD PRE-INTERMEDIATE AND INTERMEDIATE WORKSHEETS

Dear all,
I am in a bad need of worksheets on TOTAL ENGLISH DVDs pre-intermediate and intermediate levels. I would be very obliged to you if you provided me with them either via my email  [email protected]  or the forum. Thanks a million.

22 Sep 2010      

missiky
Morocco

hello, you can find the worksheets of the videos in total english itself. there is a section in the book didicated to those videos. you can also find different worsheets relatd to the videos in the teachers book.
ikram

22 Sep 2010     

hossein mehdaoui
Morocco

Thank you Ikram for your reply. Unfortunately I do not have Total English book series. Actually, I got the videos by coincidence from  friends of mine who are not teachers at all and would love to use them (the videos Smile) as teaching materials or hold pedagogical meetings with collegues on the importance of video-viewing activities. I am not sure Ikram if you can help. Thanks a lot.

22 Sep 2010