Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The word to tell someone that his work is good , beautiful, nice,....    

The word to tell someone that his work is good , beautiful, nice,....

Phen
Thailand

The word to tell someone that his work is good , beautiful, nice,....

Can you tell me the word to say thank you or to tell someone that his/her work is good , beautiful, nice,....but the word is very long and meaningful like

I don�t want to believe that this is the skill of man.

Thank you

Pen

22 Sep 2010      

Zora
Canada

Well...

"Amazing work..." or "Wow" or "Simply out of this world", "Fantastic"...

22 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

superb, fantastic, a masterpiece, marvellous, remarkable, stupendous, absolutely amazing, astonishing...

22 Sep 2010     

Apodo
Australia

This work is outstanding.

22 Sep 2010     

Errie
Japan

great stuff, awesome, terrific, tremendous, wonderful, incredible, grand, howling, extraordinary

22 Sep 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �d say "excellent!"
If you want to praise a child, add a little humour: a sticker with a cat saying "purrfect" (instead of perfect because cats purr as you know) or a sticker with a toad saying "toadal success" (instead of total)
SophiaSmile
Beyond comparison
Beyond (or without) compare (like a diamondSmile)

22 Sep 2010     

douglas
United States

breath taking

22 Sep 2010     

Phen
Thailand

Thank you for all.

22 Sep 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Exceptional

22 Sep 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

This is list of phrases I use: 101 WAYS TO PRAISE A CHILD
WOW - WAY TO GO - OUTSTANDING - EXCELLENT - GREAT - GOOD - NEAT - WELL DONE - REMARKABLE - I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT - I �M PROUD OF YOU - FANTASTIC - SUPERSTAR - NICE WORK - LOOKING GOOD - YOU �RE ON TOP OF IT - BEAUTIFUL - NOW YOU �RE FLYING - YOU �RE CATCHING ON - NOW YOU �VE GOT IT - YOU �RE INCREDIBLE - BRAVO - YOU �RE FANTASTIC - HURRAY FOR YOU - YOU �RE ON TARGET - YOU �RE ON YOUR WAY - HOW NICE - HOW SMART - GOOD JOB - THAT �S INCREDIBLE - HOT DOG - DYNAMITE - NOTHING CAN STOP YOU NOW - GOOD FOR YOU -  YOU �RE A WINNER - REMARKABLE JOB - BEAUTIFUL WORK - SPECTACULAR - YOU �RE SPECTACULAR - YOU �RE DARLING - YOU �RE PRECIOUS - GREAT DISCOVERY - YOU �VE DISCOVERED THE SECRET - YOU FIGURED a OUT - FANTASTIC JOB - HIP, HIP, HURRAY - BINGO - MAGNIFICENT - MARVELOUS - TERRIFIC - PHENOMENAL - YOU �RE SENSATIONAL - SUPER WORK - CREATIVE JOB - SUPER JOB - FANTASTIC JOB - EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE - YOU �RE A REAL TROOPER - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE - YOU ARE EXCITING - YOU LEARNED IT RIGHT - WHAT AN IMAGINATION - WHAT A GOOD LISTENER - YOU ARE FUN - YOU �RE GROWING UP - YOU TRIED HARD - YOU CARE - BEAUTIFUL SHARING - OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE - YOU �RE A GOOD FRIEND - I TRUST YOU - YOU �RE IMPORTANT - YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME - YOU MAKE ME HAPPY - YOU BELONG - YOU �VE GOT A FRIEND - YOU MAKE ME LAUGH - YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY - I RESPECT YOU - YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME - THAT �S CORRECT - YOU �RE A JOY - YOU �RE A TREASURE - YOU �RE WONDERFUL - YOU �RE PERFECT - AWESOME - A+ JOB - YOU �RE "A-OK", MY BUDDY - YOU MADE MY DAY - THAT �S CORRECT - YOU �RE A TREASURE - YOU �RE WONDERFUL - AWESOME - A+ JOB - THAT �S THE BEST - THAT�S SIMPLY THE BEST!
to be personal:
YOU �RE SPECIAL - YOU �RE BEAUTIFUL - YOU �RE UNIQUE - YOU �RE IMPORTANT - YOU �RE PERFECT -
YOU MAKE ME LAUGH - YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY - YOU MAKE ME HAPPY - YOU MADE ME HAPPY -
 - I LIKE YOU - I TRUST YOU - YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME - YOU BELONG - YOU �VE GOT A FRIEND - I RESPECT YOU -  YOU �RE A JOY - YOU �RE "A-OK", MY BUDDY - YOU MADE MY DAY

22 Sep 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Short phrases to praise a homework:
a masterpiece
simply out of this world
great stuff
amazing work
beautiful work
remarkable job
fantastic job
superb job