Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PENPALS!    

PENPALS!

stefania.r
Italy

PENPALS!

Hello dear teachers,

I �m going to start a letters exchange with my pupils, and a colleague of mine asked me to look for some penpals for her students too...
She has got 36 pupils, they are 10 years old (5th grade).
If you are interested and you have students of the same age (more or less), please contact me!

A big "thank you" in advance for all who will answer... :)

Stefy

23 Sep 2010      

sabinasanjora
Spain

It �s a pity they �re not 14 or 15. I have got a group of 36 being this age :(

23 Sep 2010     

christofor
Romania

Hi, there! I think my students fit  your collegue � s project...of letters exchange. My students are between 7 and 15 years old! I mean I teach English to students from different levels!So, we are looking for getting your letters. My e-mail address is: [email protected]. i think we can start as soon as possible.

23 Sep 2010     

ioli6
Mexico

Hy I can do this too. my students are between 3 and 12 years old! Igual students from different levels. A few years ago I was changing letters with some kids from Romania, but not anymore.

So now they are asking me if we can do this again...
my email  is [email protected].

p.s. Lily I know you are from there, I am romanian too, but I live in Mexico.

23 Sep 2010     

rosammd
Spain

Hello, my students are 9-10 years old and they (as well as me) are interested in having penpals. I proposed them the idea and they loved it. They would like to start as soon as possible. If you are still interested please email me to [email protected]

Rosa.

23 Sep 2010     

soniaimfernandes
Portugal

I �m interested.
Please reply to: [email protected]

4 Oct 2010