Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why this is happen to me?    

Why this is happen to me?

manuelita
Portugal

Why this is happen to me?

1 Dec 2008      

libertybelle
United States

I don�t know - but these large images make the two menus disappear.
It makes it difficult to read the side columns.
Please, folks, let�s keep the images and animations smaller here on the message board.

I hate having to scroll back and forth just to find a worksheet.

Have a good week at school.
L

1 Dec 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

I agree entirely with libertybelle.  It may be a cute picture but it takes up server space and it clutters up the screen.  I don�t mind little funny insertions, but this is just too much.  Please - everybody - be considerate and don�t clutter up the screen with irrelevant illustrations.

1 Dec 2008     

yetigumboots
Germany

Sorry but I agree with this point. I so look forward to looking at this site and getting help, ideas or advice about TEACHING ....... It seems to be mostly funny pictures, greetings and things like that. It is all very nice but is that the point of this site??????
Sorry I am not in a very good mood this morning. I love all your worksheets but just wish we could talk more about teaching because all of your experiences are worth a million.
Love Yeti xx

1 Dec 2008