Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My points get stuck!These days I have got more than 30 downloads, but my points are still 2! What is wrong?    

My points get stuck!These days I have got more than 30 downloads, but my points are still 2! What is wrong?

gottin
Germany

My points get stuck!These days I have got more than 30 downloads, but my points are still 2! What is wrong?

1 Dec 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Hi gottin! You have to be patient! You don�t get your points right away! You will have to wait one or two days because you are new in the site. For example, as I am a premium member I receive my points every night at 12 o�clock Spanish time. Enjoy your week! Smile

1 Dec 2008     

macanolo
Spain

ShockedHi everyone, I have the same problem as gottin so I suppose we have to be patient! By the thanks u everyone for all those wonderful worksheets! By the way what�s a premium member? 

2 Dec 2008     

lara puella
Russian Federation

HI)))))) My new worksheets were downloaded more than 40 times, most of them yesterday in the morning and I still don�t have a single point!!!!!!!Why, I wonder. Could you help me, please? What can be the problem?

2 Dec 2008