Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Think you are a genius... try this    

Think you are a genius... try this

LittleSunshine11
Germany

Think you are a genius... try this

I just found this website and I �m stunned.

Akinator, the Web Genius

He asks very general questions about a person you think about and guesses his/her name. He has got all my people right so far. You could even think about your mom or George Busch �s daughters or anyone...

Also very simple and useful for your students.

Have fun!

26 Sep 2010      

baiba
Latvia

You are right Sunshine! It is incredible! I thought "he" would never guess a person from Latvia but "he" did! 

26 Sep 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

Love it! Smile
Sunshine, now you are responsible for my plans I was supposed to do... LOL who will do it instead of me??? Hm, maybe I should ask Akinator...

26 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Didn �t get mine though ;o)

26 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hey BB, did you think of your great great grandfather?

26 Sep 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

very nice:-) I am sure my pupils will like this game, though he couldn �t guess my fourth person

26 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

My boyfriend and I tricked akinator!!! otherwise that game is excellent! and perfect to use with our pupils!!! thanks for sharing

26 Sep 2010