Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Worksheet not displaying correctly??    

Worksheet not displaying correctly??

stuartallen77
China

Worksheet not displaying correctly??

Hi all, 

I posted a really nice worksheet about telling the time yesterday for Young Learners. For some reason, the worksheet isn �t displaying properly as a thumbnail or on the scrolling preview? But when it downloads it �s fine. Does anyone know why this might be?

Its only had two downloads, and although I �m totally indifferent to getting points (I have more than I �m likely to use), it is a shame that that teachers won �t get to use it a resource for teaching. Anyway, a bit of a techie question...

27 Sep 2010      

fletsch
Canada

Hey Stuartallen

I just checked your latest contribution about telling time and it shows up fine today on the preview.  I suggest you delete the worksheet and upload it again so teachers on this site can have a chance to view it and download it.

Cheers from Shanghai,

Fletsch

27 Sep 2010