Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Hello Friends!    

Hello Friends!

Elishor
Romania

Hello Friends!

� � � � � � My dear friends, I would like to exchange �different ideas and plans with those who are interested in teaching. i would also like to communicate with teachers from other countries in order to find out more about the Teaching system in their countries.�

� � � � � � My students ask me all the time if they can exchange ideas or simply talk with students from other parts of the world.�
� � ��
� � � � � �Who is interested - and i would be delighted , i offer you my e-mail, so we can keep in touch �- �[email protected]

� � � � � � � � � � � � � �Have a nice day!�

� � � � � �
� � � � ��

27 Sep 2010      

zandika
Brazil

Hi! I�m from Brazil and also my students would love talking or writing to a foreign student. Do you teach in a regular school or in an English course. I have at least 12 students would like exchange letters.They�re about 12/14 yo, both boys and girls. Any interest contact at [email protected]

Thanks a lot!!!

27 Sep 2010