Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What īs wrong?    

What īs wrong?

english-in-mind
Argentina

What īs wrong?

Does anybody know why my worksheets and ppt have been reported? They are mine! I didn īt copy.Somone told me that is allow to reupload my old worksheets since they are not posted. I used to be the user CARINANEE and I hadn īt read the rules very well that īs why my account had been close. Please help me! I īm very sad! 

28 Sep 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Carina! It īs good to see you and I īm glad you īve read the rules now. If your work is not a copy, it won īt be removed, so no need to stress. Smile

Have a nice day,
mena

28 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Unfortunately one person reported your wss and the only reason was, that your previous account has been cancelled for too many copies. But that person wasn īt able to send links or books where your reported wss should be copied from and until she won īt prove it, I believe the moderators will be fair and vote against removal.
Maybe your previous account was cancelled for cheating, but it īs not a reason for not giving you another chance. I don īt understand to reasons of the one who reported your today īs wss:o((

28 Sep 2010     

english-in-mind
Argentina

Thanks dear collegues! As MJ MISA said my account was cancelled because I copied some exercises from a book and put them in a different layout. I didn īt do it on purpose. Great part of my work is mine.The worksheets that were copy were SIMILAR WORDS all the rest is my own creation. Somebody is being unfair right now.Sometimes people cheat because they haven īt read the rules VERY WELL. Now I have a second chance and I assure you: I don īt want my account to be close again! It īs very sad. I īm looking forward to doing things properly. Thanks dear Mena MJ Misa!Have a nice day!

28 Sep 2010     

TeacherLada
Croatia

I got warned as well when I first shared a ws here - my mistake, too - didn īt read the rules that carefully or in so much detail... I understand your case completely - our mistakes translate into cheating... But, we īve learned our lesson, right? :) And surely your ws will be treated as yours!

28 Sep 2010     

english-in-mind
Argentina

It īs like that TeacherLada! You īve got the point! Our mistakes were understood as cheating! Now I īve learned the lesson! READ THE RULES CAREFULLY  BEFORE DOING SOMETHING! thanks a lot for your comment!

28 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I believe the person who reported your wss misused her right to report and she reported it against the rules. Let īs hope she will learn from her mistake too!

28 Sep 2010