Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > removing your own ws    

removing your own ws

Errie
Japan

removing your own ws

Hello,

I �ve got a message that one of my wss was reported. No big deal at all but the thing is that I want to remove it myself.
It �s now in the so called � �preview proccess � � where mods have a look at it and decide to remove it or not of course.
Anyway....might this be a reason that I can �t have access to my own ws to remove it?

29 Sep 2010      

jecika
Serbia

yes ... that �s right ... you have no access to it because it is in the reported worksheets section ... the worksheet is great but it contains one single watermarked image and it will probably be removed ... hope you will upload this wonderful worksheet again after removing that image
best of luck 

29 Sep 2010     

Errie
Japan

Thnx for the quick respond jecika. I just wanted to be sure about it and thnx for the kind words about the ws.

29 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Jecika is absolutely right! Your worksheet is wonderful. Hope you reupload it.

Have a nice day!
mena

29 Sep 2010     

teresahmariah
Italy

Mena, would you like to tell me where you get such wonderful pictures for your ws?
I love them but I don�t know how and where you get them
If you have to pay for them, how much do you have to pay?
I love the pictures and your ws are EXCELLENT.
Thank you for sharing those nice wss.
HUGS

29 Sep 2010