Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Where have the comments to our wss gone?    

Where have the comments to our wss gone?

Katiana
Spain

Where have the comments to our wss gone?

Good morning everybody,

I have just downloaded a worksheet with over 1000 downloads and I was surprised when I noticed it had no comments at all. I have checked some of my worksheets and the same happens to mine and other members�. What�s happening? Does anybody know?

Have a nice day. Hugs,

Katiana

29 Sep 2010      

Poohbear
Germany

Victor seems to be working on the server and promises they �ll be back!

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=22785

Hugs

Petra

29 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I don �t really mind the comments being gone, the comment/download ratio on the first day can be a nice indicator of real quality (as I see it), though. I like that the comments are dated now. That tells the creator what stands the test of time ;o)

29 Sep 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

Perhaps Victor decided to remove them to save space on the site... It �s only an idea...

Silvia

29 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Which I would totally understand ;o) Them being gone for good would be kind of sad, for the above reason. Then again, that ratio could be shown differently, and then again, people with multiple accounts and few downloads could cheat more easily, then again...smart people would notice quickly....ah...life is what happens to some while others keep looking back ;o) Wait a minute, blunderbuster, don �t you have a degree in history? 

29 Sep 2010