Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Why the administrator wrote me, that my printable has been removed?    

Why the administrator wrote me, that my printable has been removed?

renata tylsova
Czech Republic

Why the administrator wrote me, that my printable has been removed?

Dear friend,
The administrator wrote me, that my printable has been removed. I used the pictures from the magazine for traffic education in my country. I used the scan. I thought, that I couldn�t use the pictures only from the books or magazines for teaching languages.
Thank you for your answers.

29 Sep 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I am not sure if I remember your ws, but was it the one with scanned cube? We should add some ouw work to each ws, maybe that could be the problem.

29 Sep 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

If people are not told WHY their worksheet has been removed something is wrong here. They must be told which rule they disobeyed so that it won �t happen again - and so that these dozens of questions of outraged members stop ... the forum is packed with people whose ws were removed and who, apparently, have no clue why they have been wronged in such a way!

29 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I think the reason for removal is part of the message... Maybe some people don �t read it properly - just like the rules. ;))

29 Sep 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

was yours the worksheet with the traffic signs and must / mustn �t , obligations and prohibitions? I also downloaded it and I now see that it has watermarked clipart, that might be why.
I agree with elderberrywine, they should tell you why your worksheet was removed!

29 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi all!
No, Silke : When your ws is being reported, the message doesn �t tell you why...Believe me!!!LOL I agree with Dorothea, it would be great if people got an idea...Only moderators can see their reported ws ( A bit unfair, hey ? )
;o)) 

29 Sep 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Hi everybody.
When a ws is reported you are not told the reason. (just "for not following the rules of the site).
But if it is finally removed that reason DOES appear. (It contains watermarked clipart, or it is a copy from.....)

29 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

....Thx for telling me, coyote.chus!!! ( & I �m glad my ws were not removed - in the end!!Wink)
Still, telling people why their ws is being reported would be great...
me think ;o)

29 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

You �re right, Sylvie! The users should know the reason BEFORE the ws is actually removed.

29 Sep 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

How can one avoid or correct a problem if they are not told!
Goes without saying, I would have thought.

29 Sep 2010     

sarbjeet
Thailand

I need some sheet work from id: samkaint...which is blocked by the administrator. Plz cud you apologize for his/her work and let him/her do the right thing... or u can just delete the sheets and give him/her a chnace not to do again.. i think thats fair enough!!!!!!!

thanks

29 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >