Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > FCE classes    

FCE classes

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

FCE classes

Hi everybody,

I am writing to ask you for help. Could you please share with me the way you teach your FCE classes? Most of the teachers I have asked so far just ask their students to do tests in class but lessons get really boring in this way and students get down and under motivated. Do you use any games or videos? Do you know any video that shows a real candidate doing the FCE test for instance in his/ her speaking part? Which activities or games you have used successfully in your lessons?Thanks for your time.

29 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Creative writing workshops are my favourite choice for them. As for listening and reading - the trick is to use interesting texts on various subjects - from Poe �s stories to facebook stuff. Sneak in grammar and vocabulary, and you �re on a good path. Play word formation in teams with word cards, and do key word transformations as if you were in court - let me rephrase that, your honour...

29 Sep 2010     

crisprata
Brazil

I prepared 5 worksheets/exercises about HENRY VIII and his wives for FCE students. They are based on the papers of the exam. I used THE TUDORS series to illustrate the classes. You can download them from my own worsheets. I think they�ll be useful for you and interesting for your students. Tet� Prata.

30 Sep 2010     

crisprata
Brazil

You can buy  DVDs with  real oral exams from Cambridge University website. I have some of them! Tet� Prata.

30 Sep 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

I am having FCE as a student and my teacher uses on line exercises to practice the use of grammar and she uses some copies from her teacher�s book. Don�t you have any resource from yours?

30 Sep 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

I think I saw a book called something like �games for fce � on englishtips.org

30 Sep 2010