Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need Ideas Please    

Need Ideas Please

American Teacher
United States

Need Ideas Please

I am going to begin the unit on family soon, and I would like to do some lessons on family values from other countries so that we all could learn about each other, then compare them to Amerian family values.. I really do not want to start researching this from scratch, does anyone have any lessons or know where to get them.. I tried googling, but have not found what I am looking for..Thanks in advance!

30 Sep 2010      

elenita
Spain

family values normally are impregnated by the typical religion of the country. In Spain, for instance, the catholic religion, in England protestantism and the Anglican Church ...you can try searching in that way. 

30 Sep 2010     

hnoy
Belize

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/cooldude7252-357882-japanese-culture-vs-american-cross-cultural-awareness-education-ppt-powerpoint/

Hiiiiiiii
Clap
CHECK THIS

I think it contains alot of ppt

about countries culture

I hope u like it .

Hug

1 Oct 2010