Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need Ideas Please    

Need Ideas Please

American Teacher
United States

Need Ideas Please

I am going to begin the unit on family soon, and I would like to do some lessons on family values from other countries so that we all could learn about each other, then compare them to Amerian family values.. I really do not want to start researching this from scratch, does anyone have any lessons or know where to get them.. I tried googling, but have not found what I am looking for..Thanks in advance!

30 Sep 2010      

Friedfam
Israel

Have you seen the movie Babies? I haven �t but you might find it useful - "This visually stunning new movie simultaneously follows four babies around the world - from first breath to first steps. From Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Tokyo, BABIES joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all. The children are, respectively, in order of on-screen introduction: Ponijao, who lives with her family near Opuwo, Namibia; Bayarjargal, who resides with his family in Mongolia, near Bayanchandmani; Mari, who lives with her family in Tokyo, Japan; and Hattie, who resides with her family in the United States, in San Francisco."

30 Sep 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

I �ve sent you a PM.

1 Oct 2010