Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I get my CDs from back home?    

How can I get my CDs from back home?

garethjones118
Ecuador

How can I get my CDs from back home?

I �m teaching in Taiwan at the moment, and as well as learning some Chinese, I �m also attending some Spanish classes so that I don �t forget what I learnt. I have some CDs back home which I need to listen to for practice, but I would probably cost more than their value to post them here. Additionaly, the files are two big to e-mail. Is there any way of uploading the CDs to a particular website so that I could download them on to my mp3 player here? Any suggestion would be welcome (especially a website that you can use for free!).

1 Oct 2010      

silentworker
Philippines

http://www.mediafire.com

1 Oct 2010     

garethjones118
Ecuador

Is the a reputable site, i.e. no problems with viruses?

1 Oct 2010     

debk2000
United States

I �ve downloaded from that site (mediafire) and haven �t had any problems, but that was from an account for a group of English teachers in my area.  Maybe someone else will have experience with a personal account?

1 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

I agree, mediafire is the best. It is reliable and safe as far as I know. I �ve been using it for years.
There are other file sharing/storing sites but I have not tested them.

1 Oct 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

I agree, there are no problems with it. Lots of popups though. Just make sure your antivirus is running as it should be all the time.

1 Oct 2010     

Errie
Japan

Mediafire is the best. I have an account and stored more than 1500 files. It �s free and very easy to use.

1 Oct 2010