Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Panic!    

Panic!

mariannina
Italy

Sulekra, it �s very kind of you, but in that moment I had to "invent" something LOL
Children learn quickly but they forget quickly and I have the whole school year
to teach the right word. I always hope that my young students learn fast but this time it �s better if my little girl doesn �t remember "pencil chips"!
Thank youHug

P.s. I love potato chips, maybe they influenced my answer!!! Loooooooooool!

1 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

"...but in that moment I had to "invent" something LOL
Children learn quickly but they forget quickly and I have the whole school year
to teach the right word"... I don �t like what you said you know as teacher we �ve to give the right answers and don �t invent "new words", it �s better to tell them I DON �T KNOW and the following lesson give them the answer than lie them and treat them as you said in your unfortunate comment. think about it. Alex Carr

1 Oct 2010     

miss_alejandra
Argentina

I can completely imagine your face then hahaha I think it has happenned to every teacher more than once but I agree with el profe55 it�s better to reply i dont don`t or I dont remember than making something up.. Anyway, we can improve our methods every single day :) good luck!

1 Oct 2010     

miss_alejandra
Argentina

I can completely imagine your face then hahaha I think it has happenned to every teacher more than once but I agree with el profe55 it�s better to reply i dont don`t or I dont remember than making something up.. Anyway, we can improve our methods every single day :) good luck!

1 Oct 2010     

mariannina
Italy

el profe 55 I �ll keep your advise in mind. Thank you

1 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2