Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals    

Penpals

kpmc
France

Penpals

I know this is not the first message on this subject but I�m also looking for penpals, either through e-mails or letters.
My students are 16 or 17 but with a poor level of English. We are in a professional school and they learn accountancy. I�m just looking for exchanges to motivate them write in English, especially in a project where they will have to make an account of their researches.
So if you�re interested...

22 Sep 2008      

humanity
Poland

I�m more than interested in writing with ppl from different countries :)

22 Sep 2008     

natval
Greece

Penpals is a great idea! I think it would be better if students were of about the same age. My students are of elementary and intermediate level. They are between 10 and 14 years old. Most of them do not have access to internet so they would be interested in exchanging letters. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]. I�m Natasha from Greece. Thanks a lot!

23 Sep 2008     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi!

There is a site that can help you with the this idea of epals: www.epals.com
I am using it myself.

23 Sep 2008     

kpmc
France

Hello and thank you for your answers.
I�m sorry Natasha but I agree with you, I also think it would be better if students were of about the same age.

23 Sep 2008