Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Infinitives and gerunds    

Infinitives and gerunds

RENZO
Peru

Infinitives and gerunds

Hello, dear Colleages.
First of all, Thank you for your help. Thanks for being so generous. I am very greatful. Thanks for your wonderful ideas. I don �t have words how to say thank you. I always try to do my best. PLEASE. Iwould like you to help me with information about gerunds and infinitives. could be worksheets, webpages, links, videos. In addition to that I teach tourism English. It is very difficult to find information about TOURISM. At present I am using the following books: Be my guest, English for International Tourism and Bsic Survival English.
ON THE OTHER HAND  I was surfing looking for information about TOURISM When I found this webpage. So I would like to share this wonderful  WEBPAGE WITH YOU.  I hope it will be useful.

http://www.kokolikoko.com/word_search_puzzle/index.php

With this webpage you can make puzzles, crosswords, wordsearch and more.
I like this because you can create your own wordsearch with the vocabulary that you select according to the topic that you are teaching. I hope you like it.
thanks for your contributions. thanks for your help in advance.

3 Oct 2010      

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

Hi Renzo,

thank u very much for the web page

I hope they can be useful to u
Have a great Sunday
Cari�o

3 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Hello Renzo

First thanks for the link!

I wanted to recommend a book to you. I came across this book accidentally, explored it and concluded that it is an excellent book for teaching about tourism.
It is called TOURISM published by Oxford University Press in the series "Oxford English for Careers". If you can get it, I am sure you won �t regret it!

3 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Check your PM!

3 Oct 2010