Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need powerpoints     

Need powerpoints

espamol
Portugal

Need powerpoints

Hi everybody,
I �m injured and cannot use my right arm for ar least 3 or 4 months and unfortunately am not lefthanded , so it �s very hard to explain anything without being able to write on the board and that is why I �d appreciate if you could send me powerpoints specially involving grammar and suitable for intermediate students. I have an urgent need in what concerns Conditionals and Passive Voice. Thanks a lot for your help. 

3 Oct 2010      

MaricelaD
Romania

Hello!

Please give me your email address, so I can send u some ppts.

Hugs!

Get well soon!

Mari

3 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Hi Maricela!

Check your PM

3 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

I noticed you don �t have any points yet so you can �t really download anything from this site yet. I don �t use PPT �s myself (no such facilities at our school) but maybe someone here can recommend sites that allow you to download for free without having to offer some of your own work as is the norm on this site.

BTW. If you teach intermediate students, you can always ask them to write for you, my students love to write on the board and it�s educational!

Get well soon!

3 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

@ Marion

Well said

Love your way

Sorry, Espamol, too much cheating here around.

3 Oct 2010