Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Saving web pages    

Saving web pages

EnioTigre
Argentina

Saving web pages

Hi!!! Maybe this is a silly question but I hope that you can help me. How can I save esl web pages and classify them. In the forum, when a member has a doubt another member immediately provides a solution giving a web page, and I ask myself "How could he/she look for that web page so fast????".

I hope you have an excellent week, and thanks in advance!!!

4 Oct 2010      

hieu_ngoc
Canada

There are three options that I could think of:

1) File menu, select Save As. Save as Web archive, single file (*.mht). Access to bookmarked websites is only through the same computer that you used to save it in the first place.

2) Favorites menu, select Add To Favorite. You can save in the Favorites tab, or organize to your preference by creating a new folder. Access to bookmarked websites is only through the same computer that you used to save it in the first place.

3) E-mail accounts have a bookmarking feature that allows you to save and organize your favorite websites. You can access your saved website bookmarks anywhere, from any computer, with your e-mail account info and password. Google Bookmarks is pretty good.

Hope this answers your question.

4 Oct 2010     

EnioTigre
Argentina

thanks you Hieu for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I needed!!!

4 Oct 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

The idea is also that over time you can build categories for web pages like different vocabulary or grammar topics by saving links in word document.

8 Oct 2010