Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Action picture needed    

Action picture needed

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Action picture needed

Hello to all my friends and colleagues here.�

I �d like to ask you for help. I have been searching for a picture full of action and people doing various activities for quite a long time but with not much success. I need it for my pre-intermediate students to talk about it as much as possible. If you happen to know about some here or created something like this, would you be so nice and send me a link, please?�

I �d be very grateful, thank in advance

hugs, mish

4 Oct 2010      

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Mish,

Could you be a bit more specific. Can you use a real picture or can it be drawings and/or cartoons? What kind of actions are you thinking of? Sports, outdoors, schoolyard? 

I might have something you can use but I �m not sure. Let me know more about it.

Hugs
Elizabeth

4 Oct 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Dear Elizabeth,�

All the possibilities concerning the kinds of actions are possible. The main goal is to make the students produce cohesive speech, I was thinking about something like people spending their time in a park or town or kids at school because they have the lexical background to this. It definitely can be drawing, it would be easier to print but I guess the real picture would work as well because I will hopefully occupy the computer classroom:-))) You see, I �d be really thankful for anything

4 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

4 Oct 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

Hi!

This picture is from Cutting Edge.

4 Oct 2010