Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > power point trouble!    

power point trouble!

dufffy
France

power point trouble!

I �d like to send you an amusing powerpoint but my computer marks the weight in Ko how many Ko = an MB ???!! We can send up to 500MB but my power point weighs 3750 Ko. I �m a bit thick when it comes to technology can someone help??!!

7 Oct 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

Split it in half before uploading. Just make sure each part is max. 2MB, which is the (new) size limit. Useful tool for doing so is this. Downloaders will have to reassemble the parts, using this.

7 Oct 2010     

dufffy
France

Thank you,I hope it works!

7 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Philip!LOL

Duffy, 1 MB is 1024 KB, so calculate yourself if your PPT is ok for uploading! (You can send 2 MB, not 500 MB!)

7 Oct 2010     

dufffy
France

I �ve split  it into 4 parts and it read "web site  not functioning or something like that!! Also, why is each part still 3750 after being seperated into 4 PPTS??!! I really am quite lost or dumb or both!

7 Oct 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Change the template, choose a very plain one and you will see how "lighter" it gets! Beautiful templates are very heavy!!

7 Oct 2010     

foose1
United States

I do not see your power point duffy.  Are you still having problems?

John

17 Oct 2010     

the hope
Belgium

Yes sometimes beautiful templates are very heavy and take more size.

20 Oct 2010