Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My problem was solved. Thanks a lot for help.    

My problem was solved. Thanks a lot for help.

mourad1000
Canada

My problem was solved. Thanks a lot for help.

Victor solved the problem.

8 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Write to Victor.

8 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Did you send him a PM or an email?

From what I �ve heard so far I advise you to contact him by PM rather than by email, because you �re more likely to get a reply. ;))

8 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

What makes you think your accound was stolen? Could it have been cancelled?

8 Oct 2010     

mourad1000
Canada

It can �t be cancelled because I still have my previous username. Plus my printables are mine unless somone has accused me of plagiarism without proof. 

8 Oct 2010     

mourad1000
Canada

The username is with my worksheets+ my picture. I tried the password but in vain. 

8 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Same thing happened to Carina two weeks ago. But some moderators was pretty sure that the site belong to her because they contacted her before.
If it �s yours just Pm Victor.He can solve it and also see all  the people you frequently contact in this website.
 Wish you all the best of luck

8 Oct 2010     

mourad1000
Canada

Thanks a lot for your sympathy.

8 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Are you using a public computer? You may have forgotten to log off and this gave an opportunity for another person to hack into your account.

The only person who can really solve your problem is Victor.

9 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

It �s not necessary dear Manon. Some thieves use more sophisticated tricky ways to hack into other �s account. I did see Mourad �s profile once. But unfortunately I  have no opportunity to contact him. But am sure that Victor will make it again. Let �s wait and see.
Wish you all the best of luck.

9 Oct 2010     

CariReguilleau
Argentina

Hello Mourad...My name is Carina and something similar happened to me a month ago ...Luckily I was helped by some moderators to contact Victor (although some other people suggested that my account could have been cancelled by Victor ... there was not such a thing)... And luckily I did the same you did..I created a new account  and my problem was solved......Please, insist and try to contact Victor by e-mail and/or by pm..He will help you for sure...Or ask for help to some kind moderators that there are always people willing to help...
If there is something I can do for you, let me know!
Cheers form Patagonia
Carina

9 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >