Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Unable to report wss because of the missing comments...    

Unable to report wss because of the missing comments...

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Unable to report wss because of the missing comments...

Hi, everybody... :))

I know from V�ctor�s post ( http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=23019 ) that some comments wouldn�t be available "for a few hours". However, things are still not working properly - so when will we be able to view and use everything as usual again?

At the moment, it�s impossible to report certain wss because of the fact that the comments as well as the reporting options are missing. :(

I do know that V�ctor is a very busy man - I�m just being curious how long this "inconvenience" will last. ;))

, everyone - Silke

9 Oct 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Silke.
Both reporting and comments options work. May be something wrong goes  with your Computer. Buy another one ( LOL).
Just kidding. Yours Mabdel

9 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Mabdel,

I�m sorry for having to tell you that you�re wrong... Wink The reporting and commenting options do work with most of the wss at ESLP, but not with all of them I�m afraid; here�s just one example for you (and others), who might think that my PC isn�t working properly:

Hugs - Silke

9 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

You �re totally right. Shouldn �t play tricks with an old moderator. Have a nice evening.

9 Oct 2010     

foreverjinxed
South Africa

My comments and reports work perfectly...Maybe it just varies around the world for now.. I �m sure Victor will fix it ASAP. For days, I was distraght at not being able to upload, while people in other parts of the world had no problems, so maybe they �re doing maintainence on your server... be patient!

9 Oct 2010     

Apodo
Australia

I couldn �t leave comments on some worksheets, but I could on others. ( 12 hours ago )

9 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

DeadIF IT �S A MATTER OF COUNTRIES AS YOU SAID, BAD NEWS, IN MY COUNTRY HAPPENS THE SAME Thumbs Down

9 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

That happened to me earlier this week. I wanted to report a worksheet and there wasn �t the right part of the page:o(

9 Oct 2010     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I wasn �t aware about that error. I �ll try to fix it now.

Thanks,

Victor

9 Oct 2010     

victor
Spain

I think it is OK now. If you see errors in any worksheet, please tell me.

Thanks

9 Oct 2010     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I had the same problem a couple of days ago.  It works fine now.

9 Oct 2010