Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I download exercises?     

How do I download exercises?

Andrulap
Argentina

How do I download exercises?

I also want to add some printables but I don�t know how to do that either. Thanks!

2 Dec 2008      

wolfy
Chile

To download worksheets you must first upload at least one. �You will receive 1 point every time someone downloads your worksheet. �When you have reached 30 points (generally 1 week after uploading your first worksheet, or less) you will be able to download 30 worksheets every day from the new worksheets section. �To upload you must create a worksheet in word that is less than 300kb in size. �This must be your own work or idea, you can�t just copy something from the net due to copyright.

Link to upload:

I hope that helps. �Welcome to the site.

2 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

To download a ws you need points . To get points you have to upload a ws. When a teacher downloads your ws, you get a point.  At the top of the screen you have these links:

Click on Send a printable   (=>Word doccuments ) or Send a PowerPoint and follow the instructions  

2 Dec 2008