Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD PROJECT    

TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD PROJECT

Mar0919
Mexico

TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD PROJECT

Hi, all!!! I will begin the countries & nationalities topic with my ss next week, and I thought it would be interesting to show them in real life how many different countries & nationalities there are, by making a collage of all the wonderful members here in ESLP...
If you want to participate in this project of mine, please send me your picture, I will put your name, country and nationality on my collage, so my ss can see REAL people from around the world, not just characters in their books. If you also want to mention something typical of your country, please do so!!! Anyone interested, please PM me, so I can send you my email. I hope I receive many pictures!!! This is going to be fun!!!

Thanks in advance to those who will help me to carry this out!

Hugs,

Mar

10 Oct 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I had trouble inserting my picture in the PM. Let me know if you can �t see it.

10 Oct 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks Manonski, for your wonderful participation, I think pics are sent better thru email.... I �ll pm it to you!

Hugs!

Mar

10 Oct 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Pic came thru ok in the PM! Thanks again Manon!!!!

Mar

10 Oct 2010     

pErikita
Argentina

Let me know if you got the email, hope it was OK :)

10 Oct 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Erika, your email came thru perfect, thank you so much for your email, just wonderful!!!! My kids will love your email!!!!!

Mar

10 Oct 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

MAr I �ve just pm you. I want to send you a file with pics and some explanations.
Natalia

10 Oct 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you for participating, cacucacu!!!! I appreciate it very much!!! I �ll check my pm right away!!!

Hugs!

10 Oct 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

Let me know if you can see the file properly
I hope you find it useful
Love
NAty

10 Oct 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Naty, everything came thru fine! Thanks for so much wonderful information!!!!

Hugs,

Mar

10 Oct 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

Your Welcome!
Please check if there are some mistakes because I wrote it just a moment ago and I didn�t check it.
Have fun with your students
Love
Naty

10 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >