Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What kind of downloader are you?    

What kind of downloader are you?

baiba
Latvia

That way you can choke your computer Mena!Cool

10 Oct 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Same as Mena between 30 to 35 a day.  I downloaded first what is needed. then  Try to help others to get more points.

10 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

But that would be for a good cause dear baiba.  LOL 

Have a wonderful Sunday,
mena

10 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

i download every single day 30 of the recent contributions,,, I �m a young teacher and I need tons of materials to prepared amazing lessons!!!! thanks all of you for your greats ideas!!!!now I MUST sleep in my country (Argentina) it �s 8: 55 am :O,,, I was creating a new ws to upload in this lovely site!!! bye-bye collegues ;)

10 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

0-5 of the recents, I look thru them pretty much every day.
I used to download more but by now I have so many worksheets that I only download something really special or different (often things I personally like, not necessarily stuff to use in teaching...)
I rarely download from the older contributions because I find it hard to find what I look for (I can only use a black and white zerox machine and the first several pages are usually bursting with color) in the end it �s easier to just make something myself...
I always leave a message.............

10 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sometimes it �s 0 a week. I don �t go much to the recent contributions. I mostly check the forum.

It �s not that people don �t do great work anymore, it �s just that I have accumulated a lot of printables here and I can �t use them all even if I wish I could.

10 Oct 2010     

magneto
Greece

I don �t log in as often as I used to, but when I do, I download as many as I need...Could be one, could be 30. I generally check the recent contributions first, as the contributions database is too big for me to explore with my internet connection. If I really need something on a particular topic, or if I like some members � work, I look into the older contributions, as well.
Oh...and I always leave a "thank you" comment, except for a few days ago, when the comments section was dead, so I just posted a "thank you" message on the forum (Just in case the members whose work I �d downloaded haven �t seen it, here it is: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=23029).
P.S.: What �s the aftermath of your question?
HugsHug

10 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

I �ve been here for a few months and have only 24 downloads. I usually download something more for inspiraton than need. I tend to dnload PPts to get ideas on howI can make other PPts and some worksheets for the graphics. Ed

10 Oct 2010     

Laly59
Spain

I download  four or five during a week, no always. I doit when I�m stressing and I haven�t any time to prepare that I need for my children.
I always leave thank you or other comment to help to active motivation of other new users,  I always download from new contributions, from old I sometimes do it.
Good morning for everybody

10 Oct 2010     

korodi4
Hungary

Hi!
I look thruogh recent contributins every day and download from 5 to 20/22 per day.
To tell you the truth, I rarely use them, �cos it �s not easy to combine them with the official course material we have to teach at school. Why I download then? I learn more from these worksheets (even from the poorest ones) than I used to learn at university. The other reason is motivation. Admiring of great ART PIECES of some colleagues, reading te new posts in the forum and the cafe is more relaxing than a nice cup of coffee or a hot bath after a hard day. It helps me to prepare for the next day, too. And last but not least, new members also need points. I believe, that everybody who got infected by esl printables becomes a more enthusiastic and better teacher.

10 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2