Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Just a quick question!    

Just a quick question!

magneto
Greece

Just a quick question!

Hello, dear colleagues!
Are any of you familiar with http://nowdownloadall.com/ Could you tell me if it �s safe? I �m in a bit of an emergency here
Thank you in advance for your helpSmile
Hugs!

10 Oct 2010      

Homeless Turtle
United States

Hello Magneto!

I found this interesting article about the website in question: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/httpnowdownloadallcom-c263573.html

Almost all of the comments are negative, then again it is called Complaintsboard. Personally I never pay to D/L anything, but that�s just me. 

If you can tell me what you are looking for, I take a look around my library and see if I have it. I�d be happy to send it to you, and you wouldn�t even have to pay any of those pesky membership fees!

10 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

When I want to share a big file with a colleague or even members here, I use dropbox. It �s an online space. All I do is give my username and password to the person I want to share work with. It worked out well everytime I used it and it �s free. All you have to do is register.

10 Oct 2010     

magneto
Greece

Thank you both for answering, Homeless Turtle and Manonski. I was actually so worried about viruses, trojans, etc. that I didn �t realise this was a "pay-to-download" site; I thought it was for free.
Anyway, here �s the problem: I was looking for some writing guides (structure, appropriate language, etc.) for the revised CPE exam and most books I �ve found (in my library and the local book stores) focus on the essay. I couldn �t find anything on how to write a proposal, review or article. So, I started searching on the web and I found this link for downloading "Longman Exam Skills: CPE Writing". I didn �t even know if I would find what I �d been looking for in that one, so I figured I might as well download it, instead of paying for one more book that wouldn �t cover my needs...I know that �s probably illegal, but I �m really frustrated, as I can �t find the time - or the energy and confidence - to start making my own guides.
So, if anyone has any ideas on where to find such guides (preferably without the risk of breaking the law or damaging my laptopEmbarrassed), please feel free to make suggestions...
Thank you ever so muchHug
P.S.: Manonski, I �ve checked out dropbox. You wouldn �t by any chance remember how much disk space it requires, would you? Because I �ve noticed I have to download it and my laptop is already overloaded...Confused

10 Oct 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

I have the following CPE related Material, let me know if you want them.

CPE Use of English 1 - SB (V.Evans, 2006).pdf

Successful_Writing_Proficiency - TB.pdf

Successful_Writing_Proficiency - SB (V._Evans, 1998).pdf

CPE Use of English 1 / CPE Use of English 1 by Virginia Evans Student �s Book.pdf

10 Oct 2010