Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Could you check this for me, please?    

Could you check this for me, please?

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Could you check this for me, please?

�Hello, my dear friends here,

Is there anybody here who would take a quick look at this text and tell me whether it is ok? Thanks you very much.

Welcome!
Dautus �s website is here for you- not only as a presentation of skill and industry,
but also as an easy and comfortable option how to get your hands on awesome stuff by ordering it.
Wood, antler, horn, bone, metal, all these are the materials I work with.�
Shields, lance/spear shafts, weapons, daily usage items as chairs, tables, beds, buttons,
knife- handles and much more stuff our ancestors
got in contact with every day of their lives, I can do it. Have you seen a picture of some ancient relic you would like to add to your equipment?�
Hand the picture or drawing over and I will make it for you.
Do you have some gear in the corner, dusty and rusty because it is torn,
broken or does not fit due to excessive beer consumption? Hand it over and I
am sure I can refit or repair it according to your wish.

Mish.cz
�

10 Oct 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi dear mish,
I �d change a few things:
... but also as an easy way for you to get hold amazing items just by ordering them (the other way sounds too informal and colloquial to me)
... our ancestors handled and worked with all the time  (get in contact sounds like get in touch to me )
That �s all mish, but it �s just an opinion !
A hug!        

10 Oct 2010     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Hello, Mish.cz.

This is just my opinion.

Welcome!

Dautus �s website is here, especially for you!  It not only showcases our industry and skill, but is also as an easy way for you to obtain amazingly-attractive items, just by ordering them.

What material do you prefer?   Wood, antler, horn, bone, metal?  I work with all of these!

I make shields, lance or spear-shafts, weapons, and also household items such as tables, chairs, beds, knife-handles, buttons ... ... and many more items that our ancestors used every day of their lives.  If you want it, I can make it!

Have you seen a picture of an ancient relic that you would like to add to your collection?  Send a picture or drawing over and I will make it for you.

Do you have some rusty, dusty gear in a corner, unused because it is torn, broken or does not fit you, (due to excessive beer consumption)?  Send it to me and I am sure I can refit or repair it, according to your wishes.

Les Douglas

11 Oct 2010