Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Read the COMMENTS BEFORE you download    

Read the COMMENTS BEFORE you download

cheezels
New Zealand

Read the COMMENTS BEFORE you download

I think it has become really important to read the comments of a contribution BEFORE we download as everyday there are people passing other members and websites worksheets off as their own. Don�t give these people points!!!!! If you want the worksheet read where it has come from and download the original. It�s only fair! That�s my humble opinion! Smile

2 Dec 2008      

mvazquec
Spain

I completely agree, Cheezels

2 Dec 2008     

navarrovizcaino
Spain

you are absolutely right!!!!

2 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

Sorry to butt in guys

Hi Ladybug,

I first send you this message on the message board but I think it got buried very quickly so seen that you�re here now, here goes again.

Whoops a bad mistake!!!

Hi Ladybird,

I�m sorry I have to bring this up in this forum but I think it�s important. On (or is it in?) your wonderfully innovative work sheet, TWO-LINE-JOKES (reading and speaking activity), you made one bad mistake, the kind of mistake that could negatively affect the children who you are teaching for years to come. The joke goes�. What do you call a man who has lost 90 percent of his brain? Your answer is �A widower.�                                                   The correct answer should be; a man going through a sex change.  :-)

2 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

kehehe, hahaha, hohoho, mutter mutter, men!

Nice one Dennis - here is a loverly picture for you

2 Dec 2008