Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > dear fans    

dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

dear fans

Send me worksheets on fairytales, quick!

11 Oct 2010      

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I �m working in a Fairytale lesson plan and worksheets but i �ll upload it in a few hours.
If you want will be able for free downloads later.
Hugs
Val

11 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Cauffee �s too lazy to send a ws - so she �s got O points...+ she should be more polite on the Forum + Her feet smell like chicken soup.
Bad day - I �m off.

11 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I �m fed up with your posts! we �re NOT your fans, we �re TEACHERS, so are you, right? maybe you should spend more time working, like for example sending a few ws, and then you can post serious messages on the forum!
i �m sorry if i �m harsh, but seeing your posts makes me angry, especially since you keep on posting, not once a day, but several times a day now!!!
there are plenty of websites where you can post silly messages, here �s not one! please respect us, and Victor who - I believe - asked you to stop your silly posts!!!

11 Oct 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

@ Elojolie,

Clap

11 Oct 2010     

MrBaggins
Taiwan

LOL what I find MOST entertaining is how some people respond to cauffeepot �s posts (and I am sure that is what he or she wants) just sayin �

11 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

LOL Please don �t pay attention to him,,, he just want to disturb us... we should just keep on sharing our printables,while he �s stuck on THIS instead of  LEARN of the wonderful people in this site..

HAVE A NICE DAY!!

11 Oct 2010     

olaola
Italy

who answers plays /his/her game...

11 Oct 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

lots of people answer my posts. I � am acelebrity, but perhaps I �m losing my fanbase. Even sextxsts is turning on me. Sigh. Going to play the game of �Silent" now.

12 Oct 2010