Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I donīt know what to do    

I donīt know what to do

Flora1
Brazil

I donīt know what to do

I am trying to send aprintable since yesterday but I canīt because the size, I know that people can reduce it but I donīt how to do. Itīs problably the border that I am using because itīs a simple activity I mean is not like something really big. Please, can someone tell me what to do?

11 Oct 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

If you īre using any type of picture or border, you can right click it, go to format picture, then compress and then OK (or you can even select web compression which is even lighter). It shaves off KBs and Kbs... The picture is not that beautiful perhaps, but does it really matter that much on a ws? Try and you īll see.

11 Oct 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Thanks, Iīll try.

11 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

...or you can pay a visit to our tutorials section. They īre free of charge and you īll learn at least dozen ways to reduce your pics ī size.

BTW, don īt forget to let me know either if you have any problem (and I īll give you directions), or if you managed to upload it (advertizing through PM is allowed and I īll appreciate if you do so  Wink).

Hugs

11 Oct 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

ok, Zailda, thanks for your help. 

11 Oct 2010