Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please, check if one of your own or other members´ wss have been uploaded to www.scribd.com and take appropriate action!!    

Please, check if one of your own or other members´ wss have been uploaded to www.scribd.com and take appropriate action!!

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Please, check if one of your own or other members´ wss have been uploaded to www.scribd.com and take appropriate action!!

, everyone! :))

Some of you may have read about this issue a few times already, but I�m sure that still not everybody is aware of the fact that a user of ESLP has been uploading other members� worksheets to Scribd.

Some people are always fast to appear on the forum to complain and to say how angry they are, so it would be a great idea to do something against those members who copy your wss!! ;)

Zailda posted this ---> http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=23188 <--- yesterday, and I�m kindly asking you to read her post carefully.

Please, do something really fruitful and do report every copied ws you find in this user�s account in order to make this dishonest member lose their account at Scribd! This time, we can do something, so - PLEASE - take the opportunity to fight cheating - even if it �s not your own ws you�re reporting!!

Thanks in advance for taking some of your precious time to fight against copying... Thumbs Up

Have a beautiful day - Silke

12 Oct 2010      

ikebana
France

I totally agree with you Silke but I was just wondering : wouln �t it be possible to ban this member off the site , I mean ESLP site  , for not following the rules ?   that would teach some of the members who keep uploading stolen stuff , a lesson or two !Just a suggestion of mine !
have a nice day and thanks for being so carefull
ikebana

12 Oct 2010     

oldtunes
Romania

Hi...just a thought: how can you detect such `dishonest people`? By constantly monitoring the two sites?

12 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@ikebana

Chus sent me a PM 2 days ago saying that he thinks he �s found that dishonest member at ESLP and that he wanted to inform Victor about it. I don �t know whether Victor has checked and deleted that user �s account yet - it �s up to him!! ;)

@oldtunes

No, I �ve come across these copied uploads by chance...

12 Oct 2010