Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > UP THE LIMIT FOR CONTRUBUTIONS!!!    

UP THE LIMIT FOR CONTRUBUTIONS!!!

Redbull
Thailand

UP THE LIMIT FOR CONTRUBUTIONS!!!

Dear members,

I know this forum post has properly been said many times before...........but can �t help feeling left behind here on this website as I have soooooo many worksheets in Doc,ppt, and pptx and so on.
And one or two free very nice power point templates to give away too.

So really this question goes to victor will there be any chance in the near future you could make the ppt. to a limit of say 2mb? And Doc. files to 1mb? Or be able to upload a pptx file?
pptx file works wonders for very large files.
As I have already used a very powerful software to compress the files by 45%

Yes I understand you would need to change your system to cope with the new limit and have more room on your server .........but it�s really a shame to not share the work I have or other members who have the same over limits as I do, and especially the nice free ones for free downloading ptt with 72 animation slide shows.

Just thinking out loud no harm
Wink.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink

12 Oct 2010      

PhilipR
Thailand

Max. size for ppt uploads is 2 MB already. Doc uploads max. are 500 kB. Docx and Pptx haven �t caught on (and possibly never will). Doc and ppt reach a much broader audience.

12 Oct 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Philip,

The max upload for free template is only 500kb and I know the limits here but should have made myself more clear......
new upload limite to double or in the case of free templates alot more with what is already here now SORRY.

But thanks for your response.

12 Oct 2010