Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What is your favorite printable here?    

What is your favorite printable here?

blunderbuster
Germany

What is your favorite printable here?

Hi,

I just came across a printable that I missed when it was among the recent contributions. People raved about it because it was so original and different.

Do you remember a similar printable, something that blew you away, a must-see or must-have for the others?

Curious to find out.

Regards

12 Oct 2010      

Mariethe House
France

Probably mine!Smile

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

You come across your printables? Where? busyteacher.com?

LOL

12 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Haha! Blunderbuster!!??? You are too subtle for me!LOL

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Marithe, I was trying to make this a productive thread....Big smile

12 Oct 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Try todays new contrubution by Jayho in ppt � �DEBATE � � very nice work!!!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

12 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

A really nice 3D object I found months ago and which was great inspiration for me is this tenses ball. 

12 Oct 2010     

epit
Turkey

We have  studied at Katiana �s horoscope  worksheet lately .They liked a lot and learned new vocabulary easily and they said that characteristic traits fit on themselves.So it is my favourite one .I have one more .Julie Greef �s Community Service worksheet also helped me a lot. Have a nice Tuesday !

12 Oct 2010     

volkanerozel
Turkey

KATIANA NUMBER 1
MENA 2
VANDA 3
THESE THREE PERFECT TEACHERS � WSS I HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADING MORE THAN A YEAR.
ONE MORE THING: IS KATIANA NOT SENDING WSS ANYMORE? I HAVE NOT SEEN HER WSS FOR A LONG TIME? DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT KATIANA? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THAK YOU

12 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

I know  you are meaning well Blunderbuster but is it not some sort of advertising?

my respects to all these wonderful members but this is a bit tricky isn �t it?
I did once show great admiration on the forum for one GREAT member and I got severely told off by some of the guardian members here on the forum! But maybe  times they are a changing!!Confused

12 Oct 2010     

Hijab
Brazil

Katiana - Mena - Vanda - Mpotb - Dedicated Teacher - Nuria -Jannabanna - Traute - Missola - Alenka - Mrs_teach (ppt) and my bookmarks, of course!!!!

12 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >