Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just to share again    

just to share again

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

just to share again

i am making a set of videos to reinforce irregular verbs. it is based on the tv program america �s funniest home videos, but with the irregular verbs. i just upload the first part to youtube but will keep posting the others. so if you teach the irregular verbs check them here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3BqH_gZ8o
or in my blog. the address is in the previous post.

12 Oct 2010      

MarionG
Netherlands

The idea is great!!!!!! You �re a genius!
sorry to ask but do you also plan to make videos for the �simpler verbs � (go-went, think.thought, eat-ate, you get the idea, primary school EFL material?) I would love to use this kind of video but the current vocab is too advanced...nevertheless, great stuff!

12 Oct 2010     

Greek Professor
Greece

Great work Liz...

I agree with MarionG...

12 Oct 2010     

chrissmolder
Australia

12 Oct 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

yes i am making the whole list of irregular verbs since i teach  them all. if you know how to work with windows movie maker i can send you the file so you can chose the verbs you need and erase the others to have your own file. 

12 Oct 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Clap

12 Oct 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot! Wonderful for intermediate students!
Great vids!!!

13 Oct 2010