Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help me    

help me

eftelyaa
Turkey

help me

please help me .I dont have enough points to download. If you help me , I will be happy.

13 Oct 2010      

Akanah
Spain

Try googling "free english printables / worksheets"

13 Oct 2010     

Laura-Jane
Japan

I`m not sure `googling free english printables` is going along with the ethos of this group!

Look at other worksheets for ideas, and upload some original worksheets that have worked well in lessons you have taught, and hope that people will also find them useful.

Good luck.

13 Oct 2010     

foose1
United States

I have a template that isn �t complete if you would like it.  You have to find a use for it.  It is a slot machine.  Maybe you can have text fly into the three slots.  You may have to learn how to use triggers and whatever else in the animation section.  Let me know by sending me a message and I will send it to you.  I will only send it to you.

13 Oct 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Ha ha - I think you �re trying to entertain us - you have 1050 points with only one printable worth 5 points showing .  Obviously you are the fortunate victim of a system glitch.

13 Oct 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Yes, you have 1050 points, why are you asking for help? Now I didn�t get it.

13 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

I don �t think Eftelyaa has 1050 points ( one ws with 5 points..) Maybe you could make up a ws & upload it here ...It doesn �t take that long to get the 30 �magical � points ;o)

13 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Read the rules first, then produce something useful and other teachers will download your work.

13 Oct 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

How is it possible it says s/he has 1050 points when there is only 1 worksheet to his/her name with 5 downloads?
I understood that if yo delete a sheet you also lose the points?
Is this a system glitch or what?

13 Oct 2010     

Akanah
Spain

Laura, this guy was basically asking for free wss... If he doesn �t wanna share/create any, he can find tons of webs with free wss.

13 Oct 2010