Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I don īt understand...    

I don īt understand...

zoemorosini
United States

My understanding is that one cannot re-post previously posted things (even sacrificing earned points in the process) to try and earn even more points.  All you can do is improve your work and update it, which is a feature on your personal page on the site.  Your best bet is to improve your work overall so itīs attractive, and send it moments after midnight Spanish time if possible so itīs close to first in the list.

Your American friend

14 Oct 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

@zoe  we can delete our ws and repost them what we cant do is repeat the ws or use it again.

to answer the original question..... maybe the problem was that when you uploaded them the first time the rules were different, now your ws might not be according to the new rules and were removed. what you can do is to check what was the problem and fix it to upload them again.

14 Oct 2010     

< Previous   1    2