Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > 3 Days - No Points    

3 Days - No Points

MoodyMoody
United States

3 Days - No Points

I uploaded a story, "Berta and Her Pet Bat," three days ago, October 11. I still have no points from it. According to the FAQ, points should show up within two days. Has the policy changed? Do you get points now only for downloads? Is this the appropriate place to ask? I �m a relative newbie to this site, so I really don �t know. There �s just so much great stuff here that I want my point!

14 Oct 2010      

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

The same happened to me some time ago and I sent Vicot a private message  and he solved it right away.

Don �t worry, you � get your points :)

Regards
L�cia

14 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Welcome... You get points for the number of dnloads your ws gets. Ed

14 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

nobody has downloaded this story so far...

14 Oct 2010     

douglas
United States

You only get points if somebody downloads your work, in this case no one has done so.

14 Oct 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello Moody,
your Berta Worksheet haven �t been downloaded so that �s why you don �t have any points.
There are 500 worksheets every day so your ws was overlooked. Don �t worry, this happens to all of us!!!

So now what you can do:
delete the worksheet
redesign it
upload it again

14 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,

to make people download your wss, you should make it more atractive. Try to have a look at some tutorials here.  http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

Good luck, Michaela

14 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

hello!
follow Moravc �s advice: redesign your ws - put the text in the first page, put a few images to illustrate the vocabulary young pupils might not know... and I �m sure you will get more downloads!
take care
Elodie

14 Oct 2010     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

I guess I �ve misunderstood your doubt.

In fact, you really should follow the pieces of advice given here...

Good luck

14 Oct 2010     

the hope
Belgium

You mean that I will get point if somebody downloads my sheet

20 Oct 2010