Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME    

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

nina jenkins
Bosnia and Herzegovina

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME

Hi guys!
I �m all new here and I �m having troubles to find appropriate tests and worksheets for my students, but I have no credits at all. Please download my worksheets as many as you can, it �s important.
Thank you!!!

14 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

Nina - not a week goes by where we ask our new members to please read the rules.
As a teacher, you know how important it is to get acquainted with the rules and traditions.

We are thousands of members here.  If everyone advertised their worksheets, there would be no room for anything else on this message board. 
Click on the rules above on this page.  This is a share site.  You share - you get points - you can download. That �s the way it is.

Here is the link. 

http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

good luck.

14 Oct 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

You have 33 downloads now, so tomorrow you will have 33 points. That will make you a premium user (with more than 30 points) and you will be able to download 30 ws DAILY from the recent contributions without losing your points.

14 Oct 2010     

nina jenkins
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thank you, coyote.chus. I can see that some of them are downloaded already, but I have no points yet. I suppose I �ll have to wait.

14 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Again - If you read the rules - you �ll see when you get your points.
You don �t get them immediately.

14 Oct 2010     

hieu_ngoc
Canada

To Nina Jenkins and other posters who advertise...
There isn �t such a thing as bad publicity, right? Wink

14 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hieu_ngoc

Clap

15 Oct 2010