Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help    

Help

Tamyna
Pakistan

Help

Hey ...Need some worksheets for grade 1 students for directional vocabulary like behind, infront of, under, between etc etc. Anyone??

15 Oct 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hey...? This is not exactly a polite way how to ask for help, is it?
I am not sure you read the rules of this site. It is about sharing here. So if you do something for others they do something for you.Wink SHARING... is the magic word.

15 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

Hey is the new hello.

15 Oct 2010     

inciska
Turkey

Hey is rude? :-s Anyway, Why don �t you just search the website? You �ll find tons of worksheets on directions!

15 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hello!
inciska, "Hey" may not be rude among friends, but when asking for help, the least one can do is saying hello/hi...
this member cannot download our ws because s/he has no points - and never shared her/his work with us... so I would suggesting uploading a worksheet to get points OR simply search on google for free worksheets...

15 Oct 2010     

sictireala8
Romania

"If you use this template to make your own worksheets, don �t forget to acknowledge the source!"

how are we supposed to acknowledge the source? I am a relative new user and I don �t know how to do that,step by step.i want to use some templates.thanks in advance for the answer.

17 Oct 2010     

anariz
Morocco

Hello everyone,

I have uploaded a  powerpoint along with another worksheet to your website, and i have many more intersting  things to upload, but i still cant � see any points. Could anyone explain?

Hassan

20 Oct 2010