Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "Surprise" Coursebooks by Sue Mohamed (OUP) - Spanish Members    

"Surprise" Coursebooks by Sue Mohamed (OUP) - Spanish Members

Jackie1952
Spain

"Surprise" Coursebooks by Sue Mohamed (OUP) - Spanish Members

Hello dear friends.

I teach from home, and need to obtain the "Surprise 6" coursebooks to help one of my students.

I don�t mean from Rapidshre or anyone like that.........(although free would be goodWink) but I can�t even find an online bookstore that sells them (Amazon, Book Depository, Fnac, casa del libro)
Can anyone help me in my search please?

Why are OUP books SO difficult to find online?

Thank you in anticipation

Jackie

15 Oct 2010      

cs1980
Portugal

try englishtips.com

15 Oct 2010     

Jackie1952
Spain

It�s not there.............I tried that one first...........I�ve also Googled Rapidshare..........I�m quite willing to buy them...........but it�s like Mission Impossible.

Thanks for your help though Thumbs Up

15 Oct 2010     

Akanah
Spain

Hi, I �ve been working with Surprise! 6 for 2 years and this is what I have done: I found the syllabus (OUP website) and then, I created  wss, powerpoints and pictioactivities for each unit. I can �t send you the book, but I can give you this: http://myenglishprintables.blogspot.com/search/label/Surprise%206

Hope it helps,
Olga

15 Oct 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Do you mean Super Surprise (OUP)? They �re definitely available on Amazon.

15 Oct 2010     

urpillay
Spain

I sent you a private message. 

15 Oct 2010     

Jackie1952
Spain

Thank you so much Olga.............I will definitely use them.

Alamz..........its definitely Surprise..............the original one.
I have borrowed the student�s own book, but I always like to have my own copy to use for reference.

I�ll keep trying

15 Oct 2010     

apayala
Spain

Surprise 6:

All of them:

16 Oct 2010     

Jackie1952
Spain

Thanks Apayala...........I�ve already tried them, but they are only extra online excercises.................not the whole coursebooks.
Thanks anyway for your help.Smile

16 Oct 2010