Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Worksheets from ESL p. members uploaded at Scribd    

Worksheets from ESL p. members uploaded at Scribd

zailda
Brazil

Worksheets from ESL p. members uploaded at Scribd

Hi!

Today �s "Teacher �s Day" in Brazil and it �s a school holiday in my town, so I took the time to check the link provided by Silke. I recognized some wss from ESL p. members and sent them a PM with the link of the wss posted there (the copy) and also their original ones (to make things easier).

I got bored and tired but sent at least dozen PM �s. Hope they do something about, so Scribd will remove her profile with all the copies she uploaded there.

I know I should get a life, that �s not my business, etc., etc. But I swear I did it during my free time, don �t have babies to feed anymore (my kids are able to take care of themselves), my husband was at work (so I didn �t refuse giving him any attention while doing that).

Sorry for being so snooper (or whatever you think I am), I take the blame but I just can �t pretend the copies aren �t there. And it �s so easy to remove them, the owner has just to send Scribd a copyright infringement report (they provide the template, it won �t take long or even hurt a bit.)

The post with the procedures (in case you want to do something about) is here:

The copies are here: http://www.scribd.com/grikoga

Roll the page and press + Load more events and you �ll see how many copies this person uploaded there.

Sorry for the inconvenience, it �ll be the last time I open a thread about this case on the forum, I �ll keep quiet from now on. At least my wss aren �t there anymore.

Thanks for the support

Have a nice day / evening.

16 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

No need for apologies here - thank you for doing such a big job and informing people about the problem.
I appreciate the work you �ve done to help.

L

16 Oct 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I also informed Victor because I found a member here with the same nick as there and
at least one of her wss is uploaded here and there.

Thanks for understanding my compulsion, Libertybelle.

16 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Dear,dear Zailda

How, but How I feel your feelings!

It �s so hard to fight!

But, WE NEVER GIVE UP.

WE go on, soemtimes in a soft way, other times ,.... well,  we raise the weapons we have.

You are right, don �t give up, I �ll be around if you need my help.

As far as I can see , I have nithing to report, but , be sure, I am on your side. I am fed up with all these "guys" partying our work.

THANKS,but Imean it, For your grear job.
Let me, please, leave here a huge thak to my dear LAdy.
You are  the ones.

Wish I could, somehow, provide you / us some more help,
Thanks, ABIG BUNCH, you are doing an extraordinary work,

Big HUGS
(sorry, y mistakes, it �s night here, I see very badly )
Hugs
LINDA

16 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Because of your work and all the other moderators- I �ve noticed that there are not as many stolen works by Vanda anymore.  I think you all are doing a great job!
Keep up the good work!
Theft is wrong.

huge hugs
L

16 Oct 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you Zailda, for all your hard work !!  I do have babies to feed so I can �t spend time like that, but if I could I �d follow your example, definitely!
A big hug!
Alicia
PS You don �t have to give any kind of explanations to members who tell others to get a life ... They should recognise hard work instead of criticising ...

16 Oct 2010     

juliag
Japan

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Dear Zailda,
I think what you have taken the time and trouble to do is selfess, morally correct very commendable and can �t believe that anyone would tell you you don �t have a life, when you have given so much of your time to help the members of this site whose rights have been abused by having their work copied. WELL DONE!

If it was my work involoved, the only feeling I would have towards you would be one of huge gratitude, and even though my work is not involved I would liek to thank you for the time and trouble you have taken.

16 Oct 2010     

David Lisgo
Japan

Zailda I �m very happy to be even a small part of the life you have now.  Thanks for all you do for the membership here.
Check here: http://www.scribd.com/search?cat=redesign&q=eslprintables&x=25&y=17 and you may see your own worksheet.

16 Oct 2010     

Sara26
Brazil

Great job, Zailda ! Thumbs Up

16 Oct 2010     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Dear Zailda

Thank you so much for your hard work and for being so vigilant on behalf of us all.

Keep up the wonderful job!!

Love from South Africa:)
Enid

16 Oct 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Smile Dear zailda, the only thing we can do is to thank you a thousand times for your effort. My worksheets have been removed from that site two days after I filled in the template they sent me. If it weren �t for silke and you I wouldn �t even know someone had uploaded my work somewhere else.

Wish you all a nice weekend.
Big hugs,
mena

16 Oct 2010     

1    2    Next >